Saturday, July 7, 2012

THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN Tie-In Paperbacks

Somehow I missed these Six Million Dollar Man tie-in paperbacks from Warner Books back in the 1970s. I don't even know, for sure, how many of these were published. I knew that creator Martin Caidin (whose original novel, Cyborg, was the basis for the television series) wrote several novels about Steve Austin (including the third of these), but I was unaware that any novelizations of TV scripts were published. I'm especially curious about the first book pictured above, Wine Women And War, based on the Glen Larson-produced TV movie, because the character of Austin was so different in that pilot film than the way he was portrayed in Caidin's own novels or the popular weekly TV series.

Does anyone have these books? Are they any good?

0 comments:

Post a Comment